PROF. GEORGE RUDIC
MAS Journal publishes the highest quality academic work on any aspect of mathematics, engineering, natural and medical studies. It aspires to stimulate and enrich the development of research and scholarship in scientific studies by publishing the highest quality interdisciplinary work in the emergent field.
Chemical Crystallography Symposium
OPPORTUNITY TO GET PUBLISHED IN SCOPUS INDEXED JOURNALS AT LOW COST FOR CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS
All submitted full papers will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality,
correctness, relevance, and readability. Selected papers will be published in the following
Scopus indexed journals:
Key Engineering Materials (hyperlink : https://www.scientific.net/KEM/Details)
Materials Science Forum (hyperlink : https://www.scientific.net/MSF/Details)
Submission Guidelines of Scopus Indexed Journals:
1. All submissions should be written in English
2. Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere for publication
3. Submit your full paper directly to email@example.com.
4. Only electronic submissions in PDF format (accompanied by the original file in Word or LaTeX format) will be considered
5. Papers should be no less than 7 pages and no more than 20 pages, including
references, figures, and tables, according to the Journals template.
6. Applicable charges of 500 EUR per paper for any additional corrections or
adjustments from the author after the final decision.-OPTIONAL
7. Publication fee is 135 USD